1. Devonhurst Electrical Installations acknowledges and accepts its legal responsibilities for securing the health, safety, and welfare of employees and sub contractors working on their behalf and all persons, livestock and property affected by their activities.
2. It is the intent of Devonhurst Electrical Installations to allocate appropriate resources to develop programmes to prevent occupational injuries and illness.
3. It is the policy of Devonhurst Electrical Installations to promote and support all Health and Safety and Industrial hygiene and to manage it in a manner that seeks to eliminate occupational injuries and illnesses - including exposure to COVID 19.
4. In support of this policy Devonhurst Electrical Installations will strive to achieve excellence in all matters relating to Health and Safety. In this respect Devonhurst Electrical Installations require all staff, employees and sub contractors to:
5. This Healthy and Safety Policy is therefore, issued to all staff on the understanding that it amplifies the company policy.
1. Devonhurst Electrical Installations always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
2. To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction. As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
3. In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call us on 07538790545 or write to us at Devonhurst Stopford Road, GILLINGHAM ME7 4NQ or firstname.lastname@example.org.